The College is proud to be authorised by The Australian Pharmacy Council to accredit CPD activities that will contribute to the continuing competency of pharmacists.
Accreditation of an activity assures pharmacists that the activity has been reviewed for educational quality and relevance to practice. Accreditation helps pharmacists to identify opportunities that best address their own continuing professional development plan.
Benefits of CPD accreditation
- Greater impact for your audience
- Participants can be confident of the validity of the content
- Pharmacists can use your activity as CPD credits
- You can use The Australian Pharmacy Council logo on your promotional material
Quick steps to accreditation
- Download the “CPD Accreditation” form
- Email or fax the completed form with payment to the college at email@example.com or 02 6273 8988
- The College will contact you to complete the process
- When the requirements are fulfilled the College will issue you with an accreditation number and the APC logo
Forms (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request in Microsoft Word format)