Corporate Membership Offer!
for just $690 per year! (GST inc)
This new level of membership consists of up to 3 pharmacists + up to 2 other pharmacy staff
This is a flexible, cost effective way for individual pharmacy businesses to ensure that all staff, whatever the level,
have access to the benefits of College membership.
All Corporate College Members receive the benefit of:
CPD records including a summary of CPD credits - enough on offer to satisfy Pharmacy Board annual requirements
Streaming videos of lectures, seminars and workshops
Readings from pharmaceutical, business and managerial sources
Online assessment questions from the Australian Journal of Pharmacy,Retail Pharmacy, Pharmacy News and AusPharm
Great discounts on our professional development courses and Nationally Recognised Training Diplomas
How to Apply:
Join the College
Pharmacist / Industry / Healthcare Professional
inc $24.09 GST
inc $16.82 GST
Pre-Registration Intern Students
Pharmacy Under Grad Students
The application form can be returned to us by either email, fax, or post. Please allow 2 business days for processing, after processing we will return to you your 'New Members Pack' which includes your members card and log-in details via post.
If you have any questions regarding membership and payments, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
CPD Online and Education – Courses and Support
• CPD and personal records including CPD credit point summary
• Online assessment questions from AJP, Pharmacy News, Retail Pharmacy and AusPharm (please note we do not offer the journal articles online)
• Streaming Video – clinical, business, personal and professional development and compounding conference presentations with online assessment questions
• Monthly kNowledge in a Nutshell clinical, business, personal & professional development and compounding
· CPD with online assessment questions
• Comprehensive clinical education modules with online assessment questions
• Professionally developed learning plan resources for pharmacist CPD
• Diploma of Retail Management, Diploma of Management, Diploma of Human Resources and Advanced Diploma of Management
• MMR Stage One
• Great discounts on courses such as MMR Stage One, Advanced Diploma, Diplomas and Single Unit Study
• Member discount for Annual conference
• Member discount for face-to-face lectures, seminars, master classes and workshops
• Entitlement to use the post-nominal letters MACP (Member of Australian College of Pharmacy)
• Opportunity to gain Fellowship and use the post-nominal letters FACP
• Complimentary Retail Pharmacy subscription (full members only)
• Monthly eNews with updated news and education material
• Networking opportunities
Members have access to detailed CPD Learning Plans:
Learning Plan 1: Designed to assist a pharmacist who owns, but does not actively and physically work in a pharmacy on a regular basis
Learning Plan 2: Designed to assist a pharmacist who owns, but does actively and physically work in a pharmacy on a regular basis including dispensing and patient contact and counselling.
Learning Plan 3: A Pharmacist-in-Charge
Learning Plan 4: A pharmacist engaged in the daily activities of the pharmacy (but who does not perform a significant management role)
- A Corporate Membership is limited to 3 pharmacists and 2 other staff from the same physical pharmacy location. All staff must be owners/employees of that pharmacy business at the time the application is made. Membership cannot be shared across other pharmacy locations and businesses.
- Corporate memberships of less than 5 people will be accepted. However no discount is available for a Corporate Membership of less than 5 people.
- Corporate Members are treated as full members, and no discounts will apply for concessional or part time individuals. No refunds will be given to existing members who transfer to Corporate Membership. The existing members paid to date will be updated to the new Corporate Member paid thru date.
- A Corporate Member has the same rights as a member except that the "Corporate Member" cannot exercise a vote. Only one person, the Corporate Member's designated nominee can vote for or be nominated and hold office as a member of the Board or any other College committee as long as the "Corporate Member" remains eligible as a member.
- It is the responsibility of the Corporate Member to notify the College of any changes to contact details or individuals listed in the Corporate Membership.
- The College reserves the right to check the eligibility of each individual listed as an owner or employed by the pharmacy business
IMPORTANT: Copyright to some material available only to members is owned by third parties. The College is able to allow members to access this material under agreements similar to those in place at University Libraries in Australia. Members may access this material for their own study for the purposes of CPD.Students enrolled in College programs have access to material specific to their course of study and do not have access to member material unless they are also a member.You may not copy any material for the purposes of distribution nor may you distribute any of this material. Doing so places you in breach of the Copyright Act 1968. Please note:
· All College mailing will be sent to the mailing address you provide in your profile.
· Date of birth is a useful tool to confirm identification and avoid the creation of duplicate records on our database. Your date of birth will be kept private, it is very beneficial for our administration.
· Details of qualifications updated online will not appear on your customer profile for approximately 2 working days.
If you experience any problems using this area of the website, or have any suggestions on how we can improve our service to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org