Enrol in Complimentary CPD Courses
COVID-19: An Overview.
There is a deluge of information available about the COVID-19 public health emergency. The Australian College of Pharmacy has prepared this module to support pharmacists consolidate understanding about the spread and control of SARS-CoV-2. This module is intended to be an introduction to SARS-CoV-2.
COPD in Time of COVID-19.
This module is designed to give an overview of the implications of COVID-19 in people with COPD, as well as reducing the risk of exacerbation and hospitalisation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 and Chloroquine.
This module is designed to give an overview of the potential use of chloroquine and its analogues for the treatment of COVID-19.
COVID-19: From Surviving to Thriving.
This one-hour webinar presentation is designed to help pharmacists understand how the brain responds to unprecedented uncertainty, and how to shift the brain from surviving to thriving during the COVID-19 health crisis. It aims to provide pharmacists with a pandemic survival toolkit, including practical tips on caring for ourselves, our teams and keeping our workplaces safe.
Overview for COVID-19 and Cardiac Health.
Concern over the implication of COVID-19 and cardiovascular
health is prominent, particularly among patients taking medicines for blood
pressure. This College CPD activity covers the current evidence supporting the
impact of ACEIs and ARBs in COVID-19 outcomes, and advice for patients on the
importance of maintaining therapy.
New South Wales
- COVID-19 Prescription Guides for Pharmacists and Prescribers - Department of Health (coming soon)
- JobKeeper Alternative Tests (see attachment below)
- Pharmacy Owners Guide to COVID-19 Financial Support - Pitcher Partners (see attachment below)
- Stimulus Package to Deliver Economic Boost - Pitcher Partners (see attachment below)
- Stimulus Package to Support Individuals and Households - Pitcher Partners (see attachment below)
Health Organisation Resources
State Government Resources