When can I enrol?

The College offers rolling enrolments on all of its courses.  This means you can enrol in the course of your choice at any time and complete your unit selection in any order.

How long do I have to finish my course?

All diploma and advanced diploma courses have an enrolment period of two years, and it is usual for most students to take this long to complete.  The College is flexible with course duration, so if for any reason you are unable to finish your course within the two year enrolment period, you can apply for an extension.  In most cases extensions are granted for students who can demonstrate progress.

Can I finish my course earlier?

The College’s programs are self-paced, which means you are able to work through the course at your own pace, and complete in a shorter timeframe if you wish.

What if I need to defer?

At the College we understand that you may need to take a few months off to focus on something more pressing.  If you need to defer your course for a period of time, contact your assessor, who can approve up to 12 months deferment of your course.

Can I transfer the course to another employee?

If the course has been funded by an employer, the unfinished portion of the course can be transferred to another employee.  The College may charge a nominal fee for replacement of study materials for the new student. The new employee is free to select his or her own electives for any units the outgoing student has not yet commenced.

In the event that some units have already been completed, the College will issue a pro-rata invoice to the employer for the new employee to complete these units so as a full qualification can be completed.

The outgoing student will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the completed portion of the course.

What certification will I receive at the end of my course?

Students who satisfy the requirements of their course are entitled to receive a nationally recognised qualification under the Australian Qualifications Framework.  That is, the qualification for which you have enrolled.

Single unit study, and students who do not complete the specified number of units for their selected course, will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment under the Australian Qualifications Framework.