Nine new accredited CPD activities now online
The new CPD activities are available to ALL Australian pharmacists at no cost. The CPD activities cover two important OTC areas: Nutrients and supplements, and allergic rhinitis and skin allergies.
Overall, the 9 activities are accredited for 31 Group 2 CPD Credits.
The titles of theses interactive online CPD modules are:
- Vitamins: An Overview
- Minerals: An Overview
- Planning for a healthy baby
- Breastfeeding: Nutrient requirements during lactation
- Morning sickness: Causes, symptoms, and treatments
- Male infertility: Pregnancy planning – it takes two
- Mental and physical performance: The role of nutrients and supplements
- Health and wellness for women: The role of nutrients
- Allergic rhinitis and skin allergies
To access this terrific range of education at no charge, pharmacists need register with the College. Modules for pharmacy staff are also available on request.
The modules were developed by the College supported by an unrestricted grant from Bayer Australia.