After completing this activity, pharmacists should be able to:
- describe what fibromyalgia is;
- discuss how fibromyalgia may be diagnosed;
- list the symptoms of fibromyalgia;
- discuss how fibromyalgia may be treated;
- educate patients about their fibromyalgia;
- counsel patients about the medications used to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia.
The 2016 Competency Standards addressed by this activity include: 1.1, 1.4, 1.5, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.5, 3.6, 4.1, 4.2
Accreditation number: CX20057 Accreditation expires: 01/10/2022
This activity has been accredited for 2.0 hours of Group One CPD (or 2.0 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan, which may be converted to 2.0 hours of Group Two CPD (or 4.0 CPD credits) upon successful completion of the associated assessment activity.