After completing this activity, pharmacists should be able to:
- define connective tissue disease;
- define the term ‘lupus’;
- describe the various types of lupus;
- describe the various symptoms of lupus erythematosus;
- describe medications that may cause lupus-like symptoms;
- describe the various treatments available for systemic lupus erythematosus.
The 2016 Competency Standards addressed by this activity include: 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 5.3
Accreditation number: CX19018 Accreditation expires: 01/05/2021
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group One CPD (or 1.5 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan, which may be converted to 1.5 hours of Group Two CPD (or 3.0 CPD credits) upon successful completion of the associated assessment activity.