After reading this article, the learner should be able to:
- recognise the conditions classified as inherited adult-onset neurological conditions;
- recognise the symptoms of Huntington’s disease;
- recognise early warning signs of Huntington’s disease;
- describe the clinical symptoms of Huntington’s disease;
- recognise the complexities associated with Huntington’s disease;
- provide information about management options for Huntington’s disease.
The 2016 Competency Standards addressed by this activity include: 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 5.3
Accreditation number: CX180079 Accreditation expires: 01/10/2020
This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hour of Group One CPD (or 1.5 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan, which may be converted to 1.5 hour of Group Two CPD (or 3.0 CPD credits) upon successful completion of the associated assessment activity.